Search for homes in Sienna Plantation
Sienna Plantation is a 10,500-acre planned community located in Fort Bend County situated along 4.5 miles of the scenic Brazos River, with more than 2,000 acres will be dedicated to park lands, golf courses, recreation areas, lakes and greenbelts. Sienna Plantation is a well-designed community with 20,000 homes and 70,000 residents. Sienna Plantation was named “Best Development in Texas” during the 2008 CNBC Americas Property Awards. From its beginnings as a sugar cane plantation, Sienna has always had a history of being the kind of community where people want to put down roots.
Massive live oaks, some more than two centuries old, still exist as a reminder of the epic time when Stephen F. Austin, the “Father of Texas,” walked beneath their branches. This convenient location with wooded lots and world-class recreational amenities is a popular home buying destination. Add to that outstanding home builders, exemplary Fort Bend schools, the implementation of the latest technology systems, and lots of recreational amenities, and you’ve got a great place to raise a crop of kids. If you’re searching for a master-planned development don’t miss Sienna Plantation.
Sienna Plantation Attractions & Recreation
Today, Sienna residents have a wealth of community amenities available including the 12-acre Club Sienna recreation complex, with the south’s largest private water adventure park, also includes a community center, amphitheater with a stage suspended over Water’s Lake, a fishing pier, eight lighted tennis courts, and a playground with a sand volleyball court. Residents also enjoy proximity to the 18-hole Sienna Plantation Golf Club, complete with a driving range, practice area, pro shop, restaurant and bar.
Residents enjoy amenities such as:
- 12-acre Club Sienna recreation complex
- The south’s largest private water adventure park including two hundred feet of twisting slides, three diving wells, a junior Olympic pool and a zero-entry playscape
- Community center
- State-of-the-art fitness room, with free weights, machine weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and more
- Terraced amphitheater with a stage suspended over Water’s Lake
- Fishing pier
- Eight lighted tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Neighborhood parks and nature reserves
- Sienna Plantation Golf Club, a challenging 18-hole course that winds its way through a forest of live oaks, cedar elms and other native tree
- Sienna Golf Academy which offers a full slate of learning programs for men, women and juniors S
- Sienna Grille, the full-service restaurant within the Sienna Plantation golf clubhouse is open for lunch and dinner daily and offers free dinner delivery to Sienna residents
- Sienna Stables, a privately owned and operated upscale facility on 32 acres in Sienna Plantation and open to the public
- SiennaNet, Sienna Plantation’s intranet site offers up-to-date news on special events, Club Sienna, the Sienna Golf Club and more. The site also features weather forecasts, school news, free classifieds and links to local attractions.
- A second recreation center (that will open this year), with a 6,000-square-foot exercise facility, a playground and an open-air picnic pavilion
- A second neighborhood pool
- A wealth of community activities available, from more than 20 exercise classes each week to concerts, pool parties, tennis socials, gardening seminars and family festivals
- More than 2,000 of Sienna’s 10,500 acres are dedicated to park lands, golf courses, recreation areas, lakes and greenbelts
There is also an abundance of local amenities are at your doorstep in Sienna Plantation. Just minutes from a tempting array of shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation opportunities. You’ll find everything including medical and educational facilities are all close to home.
- First Colony Mall
- Sugar Land Towne Square
- Several major shopping centers anchored by leading grocery stores such as Kroger, Randall’s and HEB
- Additional major shopping centers, such as Towne Center and the Commons
- Wal-Mart, Target, and other retail merchants just minutes away
- Excellent health care can be found at Memorial Herman Hospital, Methodist Hospital, and the Sugar Land Medical Center
- Houston Community College
- Educational Facilities such as Missouri City Library, First Colony Library, and the Mamie George Library
- AMC Theatre 24
Sienna Plantation Education
Sienna students attend Sienna Crossing, Scanlan Oaks or Schiff elementary schools, as well as Baines Middle School, all located within the community. These schools are served by the Fort Bend Independent School District, which is a nationally recognized school district, providing students with a challenging education. Sienna also is committed to having a number of private schools built within the community.